On-demand: Streamline Your Order-to-Cash Processes across Multiple Sales Channels
Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) is a comprehensive business management solution built on the highly scalable and affordable platform of Microsoft technologies. It offers a cost-effective solution for managing and integrating finances, e-commerce, supply chain, manufacturing, project accounting, field service, customer relationships, and human resources.
Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) is easy to deploy and configure, and with its modular approach you can license only the functions you currently need, with the option of adding users and additional capabilities in the future.
- Analyze and share information – Enhance productivity with seamless Microsoft Office integration, including smart tags that let users drill back to Microsoft Business Solutions data while working in the applications they already use.
- Increase your efficiency – Empower employees with a consistent approach to managing your business operation, including comprehensive financial, distribution, reporting, and project management capabilities.
- Improve your business decisions – Back up your choices by using built-in, inquiry, drilldown, and reporting capabilities that turn information into a powerful tool for improving business processes, analyzing financials, and more. Microsoft Business Solutions gives you a complete view of your operations to help you make fast, informed business decisions.
- Extend access to information, processes, and applications – Unlock business potential and enhance productivity by providing role-based access to information and processes across your organization from a single Web-based portal with Microsoft Business Solutions Business Portal.
- Master your financial operations – Make your financial operations work for you with integrated general ledger, payables and receivables, and case management functionality. Advanced financial analysis capabilities show you where you stand right now and where you’ll be in the future.
- Achieve sound return on investment – For smaller businesses with growing needs, the solution is streamlined to fit your budget and IT resources.
- Simple data migration and easy configuration – Easy transfer of your accounting data from you current software to Microsoft Dynamics GP and fast configuration with industry specific templates.
How much does Microsoft Dynamics GP cost?
There are 4 costs to consider when planning for the price of a new accounting/ERP software purchase:
- Software licenses
- Maintenance fees
- Implementation services
To calculate the software license cost for a Microsoft Dynamics GP system you must first decide:
Step 1: How many concurrent users do you need?
In other words, how many people (or users) will need to be on the system at the same time? Of course, the fewer users you purchase access for, the lower the price.
Step 2: Which edition of Microsoft Dynamics GP is right for your business?
Microsoft Dynamics GP offers the Business Essentials Edition or the Advanced Management Edition. Third Wave will help you choose which edition is right for your organization based on your functional requirements.
Step 3: Calculate software license cost
Choose the edition and multiply the price by the number of concurrent users. Don’t forget to check for any available discounts.
Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) Software List Price:
Microsoft Dynamics GP Business Essentials License Cost Per Concurrent User:
First User Included In Foundation Pack $2,250.
1-10 Additional Users: $2,250 per user
11-25 Additional Users: $2,025 per user
26-50 Additional Users: $1,915 per user
(For 50+ per users please call for quote)
Microsoft Dynamics GP Advanced Management License Cost Per Concurrent User:
First User Included In Foundation Pack $3,980.
1-10 Additional Users: $3,980. per user
11-25 Additional Users: $3,580 per user
26-50 Additional Users: $3,385 per user
(For 50+ per users please call for quote)
March 13 - 15, 2017 -- Berlin, Germany The SAP SMB Innovation Summit is a top-priority event for SAP Business One partners worldwide. The agenda will include keynote addresses, breakout sessions (sales & marketing, implementation, developer sessions; as well as sponsor breakout sessions), hands-on sessions, panel discussions, product roadmap & preview sessions, customer success stories, a solution fair and networking reception, and a partner awards dinner. Click...Read More....
April 3 - 5, 2017 -- Fort Lauderdale - Florida The SAP SMB Innovation Summit is a top-priority event for SAP Business One partners worldwide. The agenda will include keynote addresses, breakout sessions (sales & marketing, implementation, developer sessions; as well as sponsor breakout sessions), hands-on sessions, panel discussions, product roadmap & preview sessions, customer success stories, a solution fair and networking reception, and a partner...Read More....