When Is the Right Time to Implement ERP and How to Select the Right Vendor
To be recognized as a top performing company and brand,... read more
Telltale Signs That Say You've Outgrown Your Current Systems
Having the right software and technology is essential to growing... read more
SharePoint 2010 helps your people be more productive. It offers a familiar Microsoft Office experience so that people can quickly and easily access the business information they need to get their jobs done.
SharePoint 2010 helps you reduce costs by consolidating intranet, extranet, and Internet sites on a single platform – on premises or in the cloud.
SharePoint 2010 gives you the best of both worlds: out-of-the-box applications and a platform for customized solutions. You can use the features of SharePoint 2010 just as they are or quickly create secure and easy-to-use solutions for specific business needs.
What Does it Do?
Essentially, SharePoint makes it easier for people to work together. It gives you the ability to set up websites to share information with others, manage documents from start to finish, & publish reports to help everyone make better decisions.
What Are the Benefits?
Here are the following benefits of SharePoint 2010:
- Sites – Single infrastructure for all your business web sites. Enables you to share documents with colleagues, partners, & publish information to customers.
- Composites – Tools & components for creating do-it-yourself business solutions.
- Insights – Get access to the information in databases, reports, & business applications. Locate the information you need to make great decisions.
- Communities – Collaboration tools & a single platform to manage them. Becomes easy for people to share ideas and work together the way they want.
- Content – Easy content management. Can set up compliance measures “behind the scenes”, while your employees work naturally in Microsoft Office.
- Search – A combination of relevance, refinement, & social cues help your employees find the information and contacts they need to get their jobs done.
How Can SharePoint Help You?
SharePoint is truly powerful in the fact that it has a highly customizable nature & ability to meet the needs of individual enterprises. It can do this in the following ways:
- Cutting costs.
- Accomplishing more with the same resources makes you more efficient.
- Apply tools to intranet, extranet, & Internet sites.
- Employees will be more productive because they have access to resources & knowledge wherever they are, using any type of device.
- Experience that increases usability& adoption.
- Microsoft Office integration.
- Seamless integration with back office ERP systems, like SAP Business One & Microsoft Great Plains.
- Ability to access, edit, & publish Sharepoint sites inside our firewall.
How Can Third Wave Help You?
Third Wave’s skilled team has extensive experience with SharePoint. We can assist & support you throughout the entire implementation cycle, offer long term support, & training. Contact us today to see how we can help you successfully implement SharePoint so you can meet all your needs.
March 13 - 15, 2017 -- Berlin, Germany The SAP SMB Innovation Summit is a top-priority event for SAP Business One partners worldwide. The agenda will include keynote addresses, breakout sessions (sales & marketing, implementation, developer sessions; as well as sponsor breakout sessions), hands-on sessions, panel discussions, product roadmap & preview sessions, customer success stories, a solution fair and networking reception, and a partner awards dinner. Click...Read More....
April 3 - 5, 2017 -- Fort Lauderdale - Florida The SAP SMB Innovation Summit is a top-priority event for SAP Business One partners worldwide. The agenda will include keynote addresses, breakout sessions (sales & marketing, implementation, developer sessions; as well as sponsor breakout sessions), hands-on sessions, panel discussions, product roadmap & preview sessions, customer success stories, a solution fair and networking reception, and a partner...Read More....