SAP Business One is affordable, easy-to-use business management software designed specifically for small and mid-size businesses. It enables you to manage your critical business functions across sales, distribution, financials, manufacturing and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) all in a single integrated system. With SAP Business One, you can instantaneously access a complete and up-to-the-minute view of your business, so you can respond to customers faster and grow your business more profitably.
SAP Business One Benefits:
SAP Business One helps you bring sales, financial management, banking, purchasing, manufacturing, inventory management, and customer relationship management all under one flexible, responsive system.
When you run SAP Business One, you and your staff can:
- Get a complete view of your business with a single, accurate source for all critical, up-to-the-minute business data. Give your business users instant access to the right information they need to run the business;
- Expand your business and customers with Web-based CRM and e-commerce capabilities. A complete customer view across sales, distribution, and financials helps you uncover new ways to serve your customers faster and better.
- Take proactive control of your business through automatic alerts, workflows, and response to key business events and customer needs. Get out of the reactive, time-consuming “fire drills.”;
- Streamline your operations by seamlessly integrating key business processes such as sales, purchasing, inventory, and financials together out-of-the-box, eliminating redundant data entries and errors;
- Support your changing needs with easy-to-use customization tools to tailor SAP Business One to fit your specific business needs and individual user preferences;
- Trust in a solution you can count on. SAP Business One is offered by SAP, the world’s leader in business software solutions, and delivered by a global network of certified partners that provide local customer service and support.
More Effectively Manage Your Business Across All Channels with Key SAP Business One ERP Features:
SAP Business One provides SMEs with a complete, world-class ERP system that’s scalable to enable continued growth. The key ERP features include:
- Financial Management – streamline and automate your financial processes and make the right decisions with comprehensive financial management tools. You’ll be able to integrate accounting, sales and purchasing data for a complete picture of your business.
- Warehouse and Production Management – manage your inventory more efficiently and effectively, optimize your inventory levels, reduce inventory costs and increase business insight with real-time reporting. You’ll also be able to put in place better inventory control and materials planning to reduce inventory costs.
- Customer Relationship Management – improve the sales process and customer satisfaction with powerful tools that offer a complete view of your customers. Boost customer response time with instant access to their information and make faster, more informed decisions.
- Purchasing – find new ways to save money by optimizing your purchasing process and automating activities from purchase order creation to vendor invoice payment. Make more informed decisions by gaining visibility into purchasing and supplier performance.
March 13 - 15, 2017 -- Berlin, Germany The SAP SMB Innovation Summit is a top-priority event for SAP Business One partners worldwide. The agenda will include keynote addresses, breakout sessions (sales & marketing, implementation, developer sessions; as well as sponsor breakout sessions), hands-on sessions, panel discussions, product roadmap & preview sessions, customer success stories, a solution fair and networking reception, and a partner awards dinner. Click...Read More....
April 3 - 5, 2017 -- Fort Lauderdale - Florida The SAP SMB Innovation Summit is a top-priority event for SAP Business One partners worldwide. The agenda will include keynote addresses, breakout sessions (sales & marketing, implementation, developer sessions; as well as sponsor breakout sessions), hands-on sessions, panel discussions, product roadmap & preview sessions, customer success stories, a solution fair and networking reception, and a partner...Read More....