On-demand: Optimize Your Fulfillment Processes and Manage Inventory Allocations by Channel
The Top 5 Key Challenges for Apparel & Footwear Companies and How Alpargatas Solved Them
Are you interested in having the opportunity to leverage your software implementation expertise, while working with a powerful and fully integrated solution with a leading provider of business intelligence systems? If so, then joining the Third Wave team should be your next career move.
Third Wave is one of the NY Metro area’s leading business management and business intelligence systems providers for small to mid-sized enterprises (SME’s), specializing in the implementation and ongoing support of systems for companies of $10 to $500 million in annual revenue.
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and SAP Gold Channel Partner, Third Wave has experienced substantial growth and success. We are one of the NY Metro areas most successful Dynamics GP partners and one of the SAP’s Top Performing US partners for last 4 years.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Business Intelligence Consultant in our Wayne, NJ location or remotely. This position is responsible for the development, maintenance and distribution of our client’s analytics applications and client’s corporate reporting by working directly with business partners in creating scalable solutions which effectively and efficiently satisfy the business decision making needs. Minimal travel may be required. (10-15%)
In this position, you will design business intelligence capabilities and best practices that are complete and actionable, including performing information analysis in support of designing solutions; develop business intelligence solutions in consideration for best practices including the hands on development of analytics, reports, and dashboards; support clients through both formal and informal hands-on usage training and educate users on best practices and business intelligence solutions; and provide ongoing support services and expert knowledge regarding business intelligence and reporting tools.
If you have 3 years of relevant experience in business intelligence / analytical role, utilizing data warehousing and business intelligence tools, please apply.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of financial reporting
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting, computer science or business related discipline
- Experience in the SME Market (small/medium enterprises)
- Experience in developing proof of concept prototypes; presenting, advising, and assisting with a wide variety of projects is preferred
- A capacity to develop advanced analytical capabilities and has experience with and or understands forecasting, financial metrics, consolidations and performance metrics
- Experience with any of these systems: Business Objects, FRX reporting, Hyperion, Cognos, or Board software
- Strong relational database understanding and experience, mainly SQL, is a core requirement
- On-site implementation for moderately complex projects.
- Analyze customers’ business requirements and tailor the use of the system to meet those objectives.
- Create and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Keep up-to-date on product releases and new technologies.
- Achieve goals and objectives set by your manager.
- Perform at a level sufficient to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
This opportunity is open to current residents or those planning on moving in the near future to the continental US. This position is not eligible for company paid relocation.
We offer excellent benefits including 401K, bonuses and compensation to the right individual. MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES WITHOUT RESTRICTION.
NO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES.
Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.