The Top 7 Challenges Businesses Face Today and How You Can Solve Them
Are you interested in having the opportunity to leverage your software implementation expertise, while working with a powerful and fully integrated solution the world’s leading provider of business management / ERP systems? If so, then joining the Third Wave team should be your next career move.
Third Wave is one of the NY Metro area’s leading business management systems providers for small to mid-sized enterprises (SME’s), specializing in the implementation and ongoing support of business management systems for companies of $10 to $500 million in annual revenue.
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and SAP Gold Channel Partner, Third Wave has experienced substantial growth and success. We are one of the NY Metro areas most successful Dynamics GP partners and one of the SAP’s Top Performing US partners for last 4 years.
We are currently seeking highly motivated professionals for the role of Implementation Consultant and/or Project Manager for our SAP Business One practice. In this key role, you will be responsible for successful deployment of business management systems. Minimal travel may be required. (10-15%)
As an Implementation Consultant, you will have the opportunity to apply your skills to document and analyze software, and/or system functional requirements from key stakeholders, develop project plans and timelines to successfully deploy solutions, install and configure SAP Business One to meet each client’s individual requirements, and provide end-user training and on-going customer support.
If you have 2 plus years of implementation consulting experience that includes financial management, distribution, manufacturing, ecommerce, or warehouse management software, please apply.
- Experience in the SME market required
- Strong business acumen
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Positive, self-motivated and an exceptional desire to win
- Superior people skills: team-oriented, fast learner and personable
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong understanding of business requirements and functionality
- Understanding of integrated business management systems
- Bachelor’s Degree, accounting or business management preferred
- Experience with any of these systems – SAP Business One, MAS500, Navision, Solomon, Epicor, NxTrend, Infor, Profit 21, Great Plains, Axapta, Lawson, JD Edwards
- Strong Crystal Reports skills
- Strong MS SQL Server skills
- Formal training in Microsoft-related coursework a plus
- On-site implementation for moderately complex projects.
- Analyze customers’ business requirements and tailor the use of the system to meet those objectives.
- Create and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Keep up-to-date on product releases and new technologies.
- Achieve goals and objectives set by your manager.
- Perform at a level sufficient to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
This opportunity is open to current residents or those planning on moving in the near future to the continental US. This position is not eligible for company paid relocation.
We offer excellent benefits including 401K, bonuses and compensation to the right individual. MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES WITHOUT RESTRICTION.
NO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES.
Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.