On-demand: Optimize Your Fulfillment Processes and Manage Inventory Allocations by Channel
On-demand: Take Your Budgeting to the Cloud and Beyond with BOARD Cube 10
BOARD enables users to combine planning processes with budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and consolidating – effectively aligning performances with corporate strategic vision. BOARD’s multi-dimensional planning abilities provide workflow, security, audit trails, and versioning mechanisms, enhancing the controllability and efficiency of the entire process.
An Overview of BOARD
Additionally, BOARD’s financial consolidation capabilities address the challenges that organizations face today with intercompany reconciliations, consolidation adjustments, and group reporting. Easily merge data from distinct locations and across multiple general ledgers, while performing multi-currency conversions and eliminating time consuming spreadsheet-based processes.
BOARD Toolkit Application Overview
BOARD allows the creation and management of scenarios while engaging multi-dimensional simulations, where the impact of future events is automatically spread to every level of data aggregation. A Workflow Control Panel makes monitoring and managing the consolidation process across the whole organization easy, while highlighting the operations status and certifying internal controls.
Some more features of BOARD include:
- Creation and comparison of unlimited scenarios (Actual, Budget, Forecast, etc)
- Multi-level consolidation of complex group structures, automating the following:
- Currency conversions
- Intercompany transactions (payables, receivables)
- Intercompany elimination
- Calculations of changes in consolidation scope
- Complete management of workflow, audit trail, versioning, scenarios, and approval status processes
- Automatic allocation of changes, modifying data at all levels of aggregation
- Automatic distribution of changes to the finest level of details
- Real-time impact assessments
- Excel add-in with off-line data entry functionality
- Rolling forecasting and budgeting
- Write-back capabilities, saving budget data to the company’s databases
March 13 - 15, 2017 -- Berlin, Germany The SAP SMB Innovation Summit is a top-priority event for SAP Business One partners worldwide. The agenda will include keynote addresses, breakout sessions (sales & marketing, implementation, developer sessions; as well as sponsor breakout sessions), hands-on sessions, panel discussions, product roadmap & preview sessions, customer success stories, a solution fair and networking reception, and a partner awards dinner. Click...Read More....
April 3 - 5, 2017 -- Fort Lauderdale - Florida The SAP SMB Innovation Summit is a top-priority event for SAP Business One partners worldwide. The agenda will include keynote addresses, breakout sessions (sales & marketing, implementation, developer sessions; as well as sponsor breakout sessions), hands-on sessions, panel discussions, product roadmap & preview sessions, customer success stories, a solution fair and networking reception, and a partner...Read More....