Telltale Signs That Say You've Outgrown Your Current Systems
iVend POS is a fast, dependable and powerful Point Of Service application with an easy-to-use keyboard or touchscreen operated user interface. It makes transactions processing error free and easy to manage & execute. iVend POS is the execution point for configurations done at the Head Office which include pricing, discounts, promotions, tender types, layaways, and returns.
Terminal POS is the traditional POS application packed with multitude of features and is the execution point for configurations
done at the Head Office which include pricing, discounts, promotions, tender types, layaways, and returns.
Mobile POS operates on a handheld device like an iPhone or iPad or select models of Android tablets. It brings the power and effectiveness of a traditional POS to amobile device and helps retailers enhance customer experience and also maximize the real estate in the store.
Transaction Processing Features:
- Automatic Barcode determination at POS: The system follows a resolution hierarchy to resolve barcodes – Product, Customer, Security User Display customer balance and credit limit on the POS
- Customer facing display
- Automatic price determination at POS
- Automatic Tax determination at POS
- Override price, discounts and taxes on the POS
- Look up quantity on hand, item attributes, display a picture
- Sale Refund without reference to a sale transaction
- Item description override on POS: Used for selling open items and special order items tied to a single item master record
- Build / Break down Kits in real-time on the POS
- Ability to re-print receipts to resolve disputes
- Transaction Preview and Printing over POS
- Ship to address integration in fulfillment screen on line level
- Support for multiple transaction types in a single POS transaction: Sale, Sale Return etc.
- iVend POS offers real-time inventory control
- iVend POS can be used with both Keyboard and Touch Screen equipment
- Age verification: POS will prompt the user for the DOB while transacting an item setup for age verification
- Ability to attach reason code to transactions: Based on the system setup the POS user can be prompted for a
- reason code for executing a specific transaction
- Ability to add sale level comments at the POS. These comments can be printed on the receipt.
- Apply surcharges to POS transactions
- Prompt the user to book a Sales Order when the store is out of inventory
- Automatically lock the POS terminal when left idle
- Customer credit limit check on POS
- Ability to suspend transactions and recall the suspended transactions
- Ability to void items or the complete POS transaction.
- Ability to attach different fulfillment plans to different Sales / Order items
- Easily manage / create customer records from the POS
- Recalling Sales Attributes
- Reason code integration
- Speed transactions with touch-screen support and keyboard shortcuts
- Visibility of inventory of all stores or group of stores and warehouses at the POS
- Following transactions are supported on the iVend POS:
– Sale Return
– Sale Exchange
– Sales Order booking/Order fulfillment
– Gift Certificate Sale
– Coupon Issue
– Quotation/Convert quotation to Sales Order or Sale
– Layaway booking / Layaway fulfillment
– On Account Payment
March 13 - 15, 2017 -- Berlin, Germany The SAP SMB Innovation Summit is a top-priority event for SAP Business One partners worldwide. The agenda will include keynote addresses, breakout sessions (sales & marketing, implementation, developer sessions; as well as sponsor breakout sessions), hands-on sessions, panel discussions, product roadmap & preview sessions, customer success stories, a solution fair and networking reception, and a partner awards dinner. Click...Read More....
April 3 - 5, 2017 -- Fort Lauderdale - Florida The SAP SMB Innovation Summit is a top-priority event for SAP Business One partners worldwide. The agenda will include keynote addresses, breakout sessions (sales & marketing, implementation, developer sessions; as well as sponsor breakout sessions), hands-on sessions, panel discussions, product roadmap & preview sessions, customer success stories, a solution fair and networking reception, and a partner...Read More....