On-demand: Optimize Your Fulfillment Processes and Manage Inventory Allocations by Channel
On-demand: The Top 10 Signs You've Outgrown QuickBooks
9Because of the constantly changing conditions in today’s fast-paced business environment, it’s necessary for decision makers in any business to be well informed and promptly respond to any opportunities to stay ahead of the competition. In order to do so, businesses must provide ready-to-consume information and other reports to partners and customers, internally and externally to the organization. With SAP Crystal Reports, users can turn information from any data source into a sophisticated, interactive report.
SAP Crystal Reports provides a powerful, user-friendly, and dynamic reporting functionality that allows these reports to be mass personalized and individually relevant, while adopting a fast and scalable reporting approach to deliver fast insight to decision makers.
Benefits of SAP Crystal Reports
- Quickly create highly formatted, pixel-perfect reports
- Connect to data sources scattered across your organization directly or through the common consolidated view of the data
- Deliver personalized reports to business users in their preferred language and format to their specific destination (desktop, mobile device, web)
- Embed your reports in transactional software systems such as SAP Business One
- Provide immediate value and answers to key questions
- Gain visibility into enterprise performance
Key Features of SAP Crystal Reports
- Flexible on-report sorting, filtering, and the ability to drill down into detailed information – allows users to answer more questions with fewer reports, reducing dependency on IT
- Intuitive interface – Efficient workflows allow report authors to build elegant reports in a matter of minutes by using point-and-click techniques
- The ability to insert summaries, variances, and other custom calculations without any programming experience
- A comprehensive library of easy-to-use interactive charts, maps, guagues, and sliders that quickly can be embedded into reports
- Mulitsource universe functionality – deliver relevant information based on more than one data source
- Multilingual functionality – allows users to deliver reports based on their native languages & publish in multiple languages
SAP Crystal Reports can help companies of all sizes deliver critical information to business users inside and outside the organization. The software offers a full spectrum of data connectivity, is flexible and customizable, and scales to produce high volumes of reports.
March 13 - 15, 2017 -- Berlin, Germany The SAP SMB Innovation Summit is a top-priority event for SAP Business One partners worldwide. The agenda will include keynote addresses, breakout sessions (sales & marketing, implementation, developer sessions; as well as sponsor breakout sessions), hands-on sessions, panel discussions, product roadmap & preview sessions, customer success stories, a solution fair and networking reception, and a partner awards dinner. Click...Read More....
April 3 - 5, 2017 -- Fort Lauderdale - Florida The SAP SMB Innovation Summit is a top-priority event for SAP Business One partners worldwide. The agenda will include keynote addresses, breakout sessions (sales & marketing, implementation, developer sessions; as well as sponsor breakout sessions), hands-on sessions, panel discussions, product roadmap & preview sessions, customer success stories, a solution fair and networking reception, and a partner...Read More....