On-demand Webinar: Effectively Manage Purchase-to-Pay Requirements
24Whether it’s your employees, customers, vendors or other members of your ecosystem, you need to be able to provide them with the information they need to make informed decisions. APP Portal pulls data from SQL views, SQL stored procedures, SAP Business One saved queries, or Crystal Reports, presents it in a meaningful way, and enables authorized users to securely access the reports on the Web. Access can be restricted based on user type, user category, or other criteria to provide different views of the same report. APP Portal then enables users to export their view of the data in Excel, CSV, or XML formats for further analysis.
View the APP Portal overview
Key features include:
- Browser-based access so information can be viewed from anywhere, including mobile and tablet devices
- Charting capabilities to gain a visual representation of the information
- Single sign-on integration with your website for fast and easy access
- Export functionality so data can be further analyzed
- Enhanced security with data ownership rules to ensure the right users are viewing the data
- Scalability so you can add as many internal and external users as you need and create multiple views of the same data
Easily Publish Data and Enforce Data Ownership Rules with Minimal Technical Skills
APP Portal’s wizard-based interface makes it easy for users to publish data from a variety of different sources and then view the data. No programming experience is required to publish queries to the Web. You can define the databases you want to pull the information from and then determine the data segments that users can view. Once the report is displayed in APP Portal, users have the flexibility to manipulate the data further by setting up filters, sorting columns, viewing subsets, grouping, and more.
Create Charts and Pivot Grids to Get the Most Out of Your Data
Using APP Portal’s reporting functionality, you can set up pivot grids or choose from15 different types of charts. These visualizations will help users gain a better understanding of the information contained in the data. Pivot grids enable users to analyze data securely without the need to have to export it to Excel.
Provide Instant Access to Reports with Real-Time Information
APP Portal gives you the flexibility to share data with users within your company as well as external ones, such as customers or vendors, ensuring timely delivery of real-time information. In addition, the same report can have multiple views depending on the user profile or other criteria.
Examples of how APP Portal Can Be Used
- Providing a sales rep with a monthly sales report of just their sales activity
- Enabling a sales manager to view a monthly sales report of all the sales reps’ activity
- Giving key executives a confidential report containing financial information
- Offering a real-time inventory report so a sales rep knows what can be sold to a customer
- Allowing vendors to view their invoice information and payment history
- Letting customers check their Open Balance, print statements ,see the status of an order or track shipment status
March 13 - 15, 2017 -- Berlin, Germany The SAP SMB Innovation Summit is a top-priority event for SAP Business One partners worldwide. The agenda will include keynote addresses, breakout sessions (sales & marketing, implementation, developer sessions; as well as sponsor breakout sessions), hands-on sessions, panel discussions, product roadmap & preview sessions, customer success stories, a solution fair and networking reception, and a partner awards dinner. Click...Read More....
April 3 - 5, 2017 -- Fort Lauderdale - Florida The SAP SMB Innovation Summit is a top-priority event for SAP Business One partners worldwide. The agenda will include keynote addresses, breakout sessions (sales & marketing, implementation, developer sessions; as well as sponsor breakout sessions), hands-on sessions, panel discussions, product roadmap & preview sessions, customer success stories, a solution fair and networking reception, and a partner...Read More....