Third Wave Business Systems has the products, services, and people that enable our customers to achieve the maximum return on their business system investment. We have a services methodology that enables us to accurately gather requirements, translate those into system designs, and implement those designs through applications that automate your business processes in a predictable and cost-effective way. We apply this same type of standard approach to each of the services we provide.
Third Wave’s proven implementation methodology results in projects that meet expectations, are completed on time, on budget and deliver the promised ROI. Our highly qualified team works in partnership with you to develop and execute a project plan for implementation and launch.
Third Wave’s ERP Implementation Process In Six Phases:
- Project Launch: Initial planning, agreement of project scope, and confirmation of the overall project structure. A high-level project plan will be completed, and a test system installed.
- Business Process Mapping: Outline existing business processes, introduce SAP Business One best practices, and modify the initial project plan if required. A detailed project plan is provided along with project team training.
- Build and Configure: Build and configure all business processes and technical requirements, and prepare the system to perform a proof of concept test.
- Testing: A series of test scripts will simulate the business while validating the application configuration in a non-production environment.
- Business Readiness: Assess system, staff, and organization readiness, staff readiness, with a final decision to move to production. End-user training is provided, along with a final cutover plan.
- Go Live: The client organization starts managing daily activities while the Third Wave team monitors the activities and provides support. The project is signed-off, and follow-up items are scheduled.
Third Wave’s many years of experience shows that a properly executed Testing Phase is key to a smooth transition to the Go-Live phase. Third Wave’s methodology, scope development, and project structure help to eliminate common problems like misaligned business processes, time overruns, unclear roles and responsibilities, and any other unwanted surprises.
Third Wave can bridge the gap between the out-of-the-box functionality of SAP Business One and the client’s business process requirements. Whether it is a modification of an existing function or an entirely new module, Third Wave can use highly successful development methodology to deliver the right solution to meet the client’s requirements.