Benefits of Running SAP Business One Cloud
We’ve explored how to running SAP Business One in the Cloud, the difference between Private vs Public Cloud solutions, and how to improve business agility with the cloud. Let’s now discuss the benefits of running SAP Business One Cloud.
Key Benefits of SAP Business One Cloud
- Increased Usability: You have the ability to store your data over a network and then access it through a web-based browser or mobile app, so you can access your ERP system from anywhere in the world at any time you choosing.
- Manageability: Since your systems are stored on servers at a remote location, your systems are managed by a Cloud provider.
- Cost: Besides drastically reducing the operations and maintenance costs of infrastructure, the costs are also predictable for your organization in terms of monthly fees.
- Security: Being hosted at a hardened facility, your corporate data is safe at the Cloud hosting center being handled by security experts.
- Scalability/Elasticity: Easily scale up or down depending on your current usage requirements. Accommodate your organizational needs and changing market conditions with the Cloud ERP.
- Automation: Your Cloud providers are responsible for server maintenance and take care of any system updates so the process is transparent for you.
- Environmentally Friendly: By reducing your energy consumption, the Cloud offers a more environmentally friendly method of meeting your business requirements.
There’s no doubt that the benefits of the Cloud improve your business’ productivity, but with all of the pros, there are some cons to consider. How will these potential negatives impact your business? Keep in mind that Cloud is relatively new and there are always associated kinks to work out as the technology improves.
The Cloud can give your company an excellent opportunity to take your business to the next level and reinvent yourself. Embrace the change. You have the option to add value to your business, so why not take it? If you were to take the benefits of your traditional solution vs. the Cloud, you would most likely see that the benefits of the Cloud can outweigh those of the traditional methods.
Third Wave Business Systems uses a cloud deployment methodology that allows you to maximize the advantages and minimize the disadvantages of cloud computing.
Contact Third Wave to get more educated on the benefits of SAP Business Once Cloud and start making smarter business decisions today!