Versago is a portal platform that enables anyone: employees, customers, or partners to review, gain insight, submit, update, or process any information from a web browser or mobile device while integrated with SAP Business One. Versago connects the people in a business’s ecosystem to the business, facilitating the decisions and transactions of daily operations.
Versago is easily configured to support any use-case. With its extensive library of pre-built content already integrated with SAP Business One, a business can be up and running in less than a day and continue to add and customize solutions for users as needed with no software development required.
What Business Problems Does Versago Solve?
Access can be expensive and require training
All the actors in and around a business need simple interactions with information on core systems of record like SAP Business One. Versago makes it feasible to provide that interaction and centralize it on a single platform.
App development is not a core competency
Mobile apps are great but they require development effort to change or customize. Versago is one platform where solutions or apps are configured quickly, not coded, to meet a wide variety of unique needs for a business and users around the business.
You can’t afford to not be connected
Competing in the digital economy means becoming a connected enterprise. Versago removes the friction (like paper and spreadsheets) that introduce delays and errors between people and SAP Business One.
Businesses need affordable solutions that can be up and running, extended, and adapted for unique requirements with minimal effort.
- Leverage extensive library of pre-built forms and reports already integrated with SAP
- Connect to multiple SAP Business One and/or other databases
- Integrate with data supporting add-ons and user-defined fields
- Create unlimited roles defining what users can see and do
- Restrict/filter data at a user level by any field in the SAP database
Publishing Reports, Charts, & Dashboards
- Modify or create interactive reports, including header/detail, via SQL
- Set default report styles, filters, grouping, and sorting
- Add KPIs to report fields and links to forms, Crystal report, or external web sites
- Produce charts in a variety of formats and styles
- Create dashboards combining charts and reports to present insightful data correlations.
- Modify or create new input forms (including header/detail) using form design wizard with drag and drop layout
- Attach reports to form fields as look-up menus to enable easy data-entry for users
- Add form field calculations and validations
- Add file upload to forms.
Branding and Publishing Rich Content
- Customize the look and feel of the end-user site to your company’s brand
- Configure navigation organization and labeling at a role level
- Publish Promotions, Notifications, Articles, Events, Articles, and Announcements publicly or privately
- Integrate external content via Web services/API calls.
As content gets published everyone in the business and across its supply and distribution network, as allowed, will enjoy a simple, intuitive user experience with the ability to access and act on information while in complete sync with SAP Business One!
Companies That Use Versago Are…
- Connected Using digital tools to bring people and information together.
- Mobile-First Ensuring that location is not a barrier to daily operations.
- Client-centric Arming customers and customer-facing roles with information.
- Efficient Removing information friction points that hold the business back.
- Inventive Leveraging Business One on behalf of everyone in and around the company
- Smart Adopting affordable tools that have a quick, positive impact on the business.