Distributors & Wholesalers
Business Systems for Distributors & Wholesalers
To be recognized as a top-performing distribution/ wholesale company, there are unique industry-related issues as well as internal company issues that need to be solved. In order for your company to effectively manage crucial business process and ensure growth, there are some processes that are important to take into consideration.
As your organization develops in the Distribution & Wholesale industry and clientele grows, it is vital to keep orders and inventory in sync. Third Wave Business Systems understands the significance of tackling the obstacles regarding product combinations, shipping to various store locations or warehouses, and manual processes that hinder timely decision making. We have experience with similar clients in the past and we are able to offer a complete solution that is targeted to meet all of your organization’s challenges while addressing the need for extensibility and customer/channel management and distribution.
Third Wave can help you address the following challenges:
- Having your distribution channel perform to its potential
- Multiple routes to market, including business-to-distributor, business-to-major-retailer, and business-to-consumer via retail and web
- Management of complex inventory logistics:
- Order once, ship to many locations
- What’s available to promise?
- What’s available to sell?
- Managing difficulty through systems that support financial and international accounting
Through this approach, Third Wave allows Distributors and Wholesalers to advance to the next step in their growth. By possessing full industry knowledge, Third Wave provides the skills for integrating solutions, empowering customers to move up the value chain with their clients. Additionally, the use of EDI tightens the link between supplier and client, expediting the order process. Third Wave’s solutions for the Wholesale/Distribution industry provide the essential tools needed to empower your business to achieve enhanced visibility and fulfill client needs.