On-demand: Optimize Your Fulfillment Processes and Manage Inventory Allocations by Channel
Top 5 Ways an ERP System Can Promote Business Growth
Bringing new clients is crucial to the prosperity of your company, but making the most of your customer relationships is just as essential. SAP Business One grants your organization the tools needed to proficiently manage your full sales process and client lifecycle – from first interaction to final sale and finally to post-sales service and upkeep. Its integrated functionality offers a through view of your prospects and customers so that your business can better understand and meet customer needs. You can convert prospects into clients, increase sales and profitability, and boost client satisfaction accordingly.
SAP Business One software functionality includes:
- Sales and Opportunity Management: Track prospects and activities from first exchange to account closings.
- Marketing Campaign Management: Produce, manage, and analyze marketing actions and their effect.
- Customer Management: Store all critical client data in one place, with dashboard summaries of all relevant information.
- Service Management: Proficiently manage warranty and service contracts; enter and reply to service calls in a timely manner.
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook: Manage client contacts with full Outlook synchronization.
- Reporting and Analysis: Use time-saving templates to generate comprehensive reports on all aspects of the sales process, including sales forecasting and pipeline tracking.