The Top 5 Reasons You Need Marketing & Campaign Management Capabilities in SAP Business One:
How do you track your Marketing leads and prospects? Do you keep an ongoing list in Excel? Maybe write them down on various pieces of paper? What if there was a way for you to keep track of all the leads that come through your pipeline directly within SAP Business One? Third Wave’s Marketing & Campaign Management (MCM) does just that.
The top 5 reasons your organization needs MCM:
- You have the ability to enter, import, and manage marketing prospect lists before you are ready to add them to your active Business Partners list. This means that when a prospective lead comes through your pipeline, you have the ability to add their contact information in SAP Business One, as well as any supporting information essential to keep record of. This includes the ability to create an activity against the account each time an employee at your company makes correspondence with the lead.
- With MCM, you have dynamic campaign functionality. Because MCM establishes a bidirectional connection with Constant Contact, you can create campaigns, upload lists, and manage campaigns in Constant Contact directly from your MCM module in SAP Business One.
- MCM brings document management capabilities to the table. With document management, you can create a repository of approved documents that can be mailed to your customers/prospects. For example, say a lead comes through your pipeline. After entering the necessary information for the lead, you have the option of sending an email to the contact for that lead with more information. Additionally, you have the option of uploading supporting documents (email correspondences for example) to the Lead Record for future reference.
- In a world where social media is so prevalent, the option to integrate your social media efforts with your marketing efforts could add a lot of benefit to your organization. MCM’s social media integration capabilities allow you to integrate your email & communication messages to various social media portals, including Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. This becomes especially beneficial when running campaigns and you can easily update a social media status straight from SAP Business One.
- With MCM, you can promote Prospects to Business Partners with one click. Because MCM utilizes the same functionality as the Business Partner Master Data Screen, you can also capture custom data with SAP Business One user-defined fields functionality. This becomes increasingly beneficial when you close a deal and that prospect goes live. When the conversion to a BP happens, the information that was saved in MCM also transfers over, enabling you to maintain a record of any activities that led them to the BP status.
As you can see, Third Wave’s Marketing & Campaign Management has the potential to completely revamp your marketing & lead generation capabilities. For more information on how MCM can benefit your organization, please watch the video below or contact Third Wave. We are more than happy to discuss your options and get you on a road to better Marketing Management today!