Get More Out of Your Inventory with SAP Business One
SAP Business One provides precise information about incoming and outgoing shipments, inventory, and item location. Inventory can be valued using standard costing, moving average, FIFO, and other methods such as monitor stock levels and track transfers in real time. You can run up-to-the-minute inventory updates, availability checks and manage standard and special pricing. Additionally, you can apply volume, cash, and client discounts while running reports that reveal their impact.
SAP Business One’s software functionality supports:
- Warehouse and Inventory Management: Manage inventories using numerous costing models, maintain item master data, and use various units of measure and pricing
- Bin Location Management: Manage inventory by dividing each warehouse into multiple subzones, set up allocation rules, optimize stock movement, and decrease picking times
- Goods Receipt and Issue Control: Record goods receipts and issues; track stock locations and transfers; enable consignment, drop-ship in addition to other orders, and perform inventory and cycle counts
- Production and Material Requirements Planning: Generate and maintain multilevel bills of materials (BOMs), issue and release production orders manually or by backflush, and internationally maintain prices for BOMs
- Efficient Reporting: Produce reports with timely data and display them in several formats or dashboards