Integrate Tracking, and Rate Quote on Sales Orders with ShipEasy for SAP Business One
Do you wish to manage all of your shipping tasks directly within SAP Business One? What if you could utilize real-time web services integration for UPS, FedEx, or USPS? Would you like to automatically assign tracking numbers to your packages to better monitor where orders are in transit? ShipEasy provides you with the functionality to do it all!
Third Wave’s ShipEasy solution enables you to simplify all tasks required for your UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping processes from directly within SAP Business One. ShipEasy seamlessly communicates with each shipping carrier via the internet for real-time upgrades and updates to ensure accurate pricing.
Crucial features of ShipEasy:
- Determine Precise Freight Costs from Sales Quotes and Sales Orders: With ShipEasy, you can easily access and include the cost of freight directly on a Sales Quote or Sales Order. With this freight quote functionality, you have access to rates for all services. You can also verify address information for the ship-to address, saving you from penalties for address corrections. Improve client service and reduce unwanted expenses.
- Generate International Shipping Documents: How do you manage international shipments? With ShipEasy, you can create the documents you need for international shipping. Utilize ShipEasy with UPS Paperless Invoice to streamline all international shipments.
- Flexible Billing Options: Set up either prepaid, freight collect, or bill to third party using the UDFs within the Business Partner Master Data screen. This further reduces the time required to set up a shipment.
- Real-Time Package Tracking: View and print labels that you can later affix to your packages, while the system automatically assigns the carrier tracking numbers for each package. In doing so, you will spend less time monitoring packages while utilizing the Ship Notification feature to track your orders.
- Convert Delivery to Invoice: The next step in the shipping process involves converting your delivery notes to invoices using the Invoice Generator. ShipEasy makes it easy for users to choose from a range of shipments to be converted into Invoices with the one-click tracking feature.
- Flexible Implementation Options: There are two options for implementing ShipEasy. With Web Services, all tasks are performed directly within SAP Business One. With ODBC, ShipEasy can be implemented via an ODBC connection to link with carrier software packages such as UPS Worldship and FedEx ShipManager.
To find out more about how Third Wave’s ShipEasy for SAP Business One can enable you to efficiently manage your shipping processes, contact us today!