Implementation Consultant SAP Business One
At Third Wave, we support the success of small to mid-sized enterprises by helping them manage their business information needs around one core ERP system, SAP Business One.
Our team positively impacts the daily interactions between the employees at the businesses we support, their customers, as well as their business partners. We do this by helping clients centralize key information and automate processes so their teams can focus on high impact work.
As technology experts, we mastered remote work long ago and we give our employees flexibility over where they choose to live and work.
We treat our team like professionals – we believe a high level of personal responsibility warrants a high degree of professional autonomy.
We value problem-solving and have assembled a team that enjoys helping one another as much as they enjoy helping clients.
We are currently seeking highly motivated professionals for a consultant role for our SAP Business One practice. In this key role, you will be responsible for implementing and supporting SAP Business One and complimentary software solutions.
If you have 2 or more years of software implementation experience in the following functional areas – accounting, distribution, manufacturing, eCommerce, EDI, warehouse management, process automation, integration and other related areas – please apply!
What makes us different
- Half of the employees at Third Wave have been with us for 10+ years
- Every customer has a dedicated Lead Consultant, giving you the opportunity to build long-term relationships with your customers
- Industry-leading employee net promotor scores (eNPS)
What our team says about working with Third Wave
- “Supportive,” “My manager always has my back”
- “We set goals and deadlines based on realistic work/life balance needs”
- “Leaders give teams autonomy to create/solve as needed”
- Take pride in maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Manage SAP Business One implementations and upgrades, while ensuring customers are getting the most out of their ERP system
- Integrate SAP Business One with additional solutions including inventory management, payments, user portals, business process automation
- Perform analysis on customers’ business requirements and map to software configuration requirements
- Facilitate testing process with internal and client testing teams
- Keep up-to-date on product releases and new technologies
What we are looking for
Strong technical background in ERP systems
- Experience with any of these systems – SAP Business One (strongly preferred), Sage X3 or Intacct, Dynamics 365, Netsuite
- Strong Crystal Reports writing skills
- Strong Microsoft SQL query development skills
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting, computer science, or business management
Ability to project manage
- Comfortable managing client deliverables
- Strong understanding of client business requirements and functionality
- Able to prioritize across many different projects and stakeholders
Contribute positively to the team at Third Wave
- High integrity
- Positive, self-motivated and a spirit of continuous improvement
- Superior people skills: team-oriented and personable
This position is available only to people authorized to work in the USA
Third Wave is a leading business systems management provider for small to mid-sized enterprises (SME’s), specializing in the implementation SAP Business One and related systems. SAP continually achieves a high customer satisfaction and retention rate, which is attributable to our high employee satisfaction rates. As a SAP Gold Partner, Third Wave continues to experience substantial growth and success. We have been recognized as one of SAP’s top Business One reselling and development partners since 2003.
NO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES.
Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
- Please email a copy of your CV/Resume and include a response to the questions below
- How many years of consulting experience do you currently have?
- What ERP solutions have you worked with?
- What is your salary expectation for this position?