The Power of MCM (Marketing Campaign Management)
What Is Marketing Campaign Management (MCM)?
Marketing and Campaign Management is a solution that extends the power of SAP Business One by enhancing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) capabilities and allows users to manage Marketing activities such as email, call, or print campaigns while tracking results. It allows users to perform complete Lead Management functions from initial contact all the way through to invoicing and beyond.
Managing leads, assigning activities, notes and more, are really simple and easy to use with MCM. Campaigns also benefit from the power of MCM. They are much easier to manage and execute. The ability to create multiple phases to a campaign, make them active, and draft them makes your marketing activities more organized and easier to work with.
MCM navigates just like SAP Business One, reducing the learning curves to a minimum. MCM also is a tool that will provide you with a 360 degree view of not only your customer relationship management activities but also your marketing activities. It allows everyone in the organization, whether they are in sales, service, or other departments, to understand and leverage the importance of marketing and CRM in today’s competitive world.
Who Uses Marketing Campaign Management?
Companies who are interested in the following:
- A single view of the organization from a marketing perspective, most especially to manage CRM functions and marketing functions all in one place.
- To get the edge in today’s competitive marketplace, companies must “respond faster to inquiries” to stay ahead of the competition.
- Are looking to actually target their marketing audience. With MCM, you have the capability to create specific campaigns and programs that are easy to set up.
- Information is the key to success. The more information you are able to capture and retain from a prospect, the easier it will be to market them in the future.
Cool Features of Marketing Campaign Management
- The ability to manage large prospect lists and campaigns from one easy interface, thereby eliminating multiple sources such as Excel documents, access databases, etc. to manage your previous activities
- Allows users to track the results of completed marketing activities.
- When a date gets entered into MCM, it is available real-time to others as well, making information available when and where you need it.
- As your marketing efforts continue over time, MCM enables you to determine what your prospects and clients react to for you to effectively market to their needs.
- Since managing leads is so critical today, having the ability within the one interface makes it easy to track leads, assign activities to others, and follow up when needed.